All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcavations on the south side of Cheapside found evidence for Roman timber buildings and pits dating to the later 1st and 2nd centuries AD, and a masonry building constructed after c AD 125. The main west-east road through Londinium lay immediately north of the site. Evidence for later Roman occupation was limited by modern truncation.
- Author(s)Amy Thorp,Christopher Phillpotts,Isca Howell,Lyn Blackmore
- PublisherMuseum of London Archaeology
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuseum of London Archaeology Service
- Content Notefully illustrated in colour
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £7.81Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.