All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelates the revival of literary romance to the French Revolution's imaginative impact on English Romanticism.
- Author(s)David Duff
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byMarilyn Butler,James Chandler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.