All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionJuxtaposing life writing and romance, this study offers the first book-length exploration of the dynamic and complex relationship between the two genres. Through close analysis of a wide variety of life writings by early modern Englishwomen, Eckerle shows how deeply influenced these women were by the controversial romance genre.
- Author BiographyJulie A. Eckerle is Associate Professor of English at the University of Minnesota, Morris, USA.
- Author(s)Julie A. Eckerle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen and Gender in the Early Modern World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 5 b&w illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.