All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionDeirdre Coleman shows how the growing popularity of the anti-slavery movement gave a utopian cast to the debate about colonization.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Coleman is Associate Professor of English at the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Deirdre Coleman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 61
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.