All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasily adaptable as both an anthology and an insightful guide to reading and understanding Romantic Poetry, this text discusses the important elements in the works from poets such as Smith, Blake, Wordsworth, Coleridge, Southey, Barbauld, Byron, Shelley, Hemans, Keats and Landon.
- Author BiographyMichael O'Neill is Professor of English at Durham University. He is currently a Director of the University's Institute of Advanced Study. He has published books, chapters, and articles on many aspects of Romantic and twentieth-century poetry, and received a Cholmondeley Award for Poets for his own poetry in 1990. His latest monograph is The All-Sustaining Air: Romantic Legacies and Renewals in British, American, and Irish Poetry since 1900 (2007). Charles Mahoney is Associate Professor of English at the University of Connecticut, where he is also currently the Associate Director of the University of Connecticut Humanities Institute. He has published on a number of Romantic writers, including William Hazlitt and Leigh Hunt, and is presently at work on a project entitled Revolutionary Measures: Romanticism, Formalism, Criticism.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleBlackwell Annotated Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width169 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCharles Mahoney,Michael O'Neill
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.