Romantic and Revolutionary Theatre, 1789-1860 by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £197.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
- £50.00+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by zeteticbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £12.89
- £9.12Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores theatrical developments in three countries during a pivotal period of European history.
- Author BiographyDonald Roy is Emeritus Professor of Drama at the University of Hull. Before retiring in 1997, Professor Roy occupied Hull's first chair of Drama as well as visiting professorships in the USA. He has published books on Moliere, J. R. Planche, and Jacques Copean and the Cartel des Quatre, and contributed to The Cambridge Guide to World Theatre (1988) and other international encyclopedias.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTheatre in Europe: A Documentary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus.
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDonald Roy
- Introduction byVictor Emeljanow,Kenneth Richards,Laura Richards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.