All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.99Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of eleven essays that reflect on New Historicism's inheritance, its achievements and its limitations. Integrating a self-reflexive engagement with fresh Historicism's 'history' and an attention to Romantic lives and literary texts, it offers a view of Romanticism's hybrid present, and a dynamic vision of its future.
- Author BiographyDamian Walford Davies is Senior Lecturer in Romantic and Nineteenth-Century Literature, and Co-Director of the Centre for Romantic Studies, in the Department of English at Aberystwyth University, Wales.
- Author(s)Damian Walford Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.