All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated series looking at the different stages in the life cycles of plants and telling the story of the extraordinary ways in which they grow and reproduce.
- Author BiographyJudith Heneghan writes fiction and non-fiction for children. She runs the MA Writing for Children at the University of Winchester. Judith has four teenage children, a labrador, a snake and a gecko.
- Author(s)Judith Heneghan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePlant Life
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight302 g
- Width215 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.