All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational story of the Nobel Prize winner who broke the gender barrier in science.
- Author BiographyEugene Straus, M.D., is professor of medicine and chief of digestive diseases at the State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He was co-chairman with Rosalyn Yalow of the Department of Clinical Sciences at Montefiore Medical Center. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Eugene Straus
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication17/12/1999
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.