All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection features Rotman magazine's best articles on design thinking and business design. Insights are drawn from the people on the frontlines of bringing design into modern organizations, as well as from the leading academics who are teaching design thinking to a new generation of global leaders.
- Author BiographyRoger Martin is Dean, Premier's Research Chair in Productivity and Competitiveness, and Professor of Strategic Management at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. Karen Christensen is Editor-in-Chief of Rotman magazine and Executive Director of Strategic Communication in the Rotman School of Management.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note18 figures, 2 photos
- Weight1140 g
- Width218 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKaren Christensen,Roger Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.