All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential handbook to your destination, accounts of all the attractions. Reviews of where to stay, eat and drink for all budgets. With maps for all areas.
- Author BiographyFreelance journalist and co-author of Rough Guides to Guatemala, Maya World and Central America, Iain Stewart first took his bucket and spade to the Balearics as a toddler and has been returning regularly ever since. He currently divides his time between London and Ibiza.
- Author(s)Iain Stewart
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight214 g
- Width109 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM (Software)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.44Trending at £10.77
- £11.70Trending at £11.95
- £5.14Trending at £5.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.46
- £8.22Trending at £10.49
- £6.99Trending at £7.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.