All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers on a 1000-mile-long field trip back through more than 100 million years of deep time to explore America's most spectacular and scientifically intriguing landscapes. This title examines the evidence for how these rough-hewn lands came to be.
- Author BiographyKeith Heyer Meldahl is Professor of Geology at Mira Costa College in southern California. He is the author of Hard Road West: History and Geology along the Gold Rush Trail.
- Author(s)Keith Heyer Meldahl
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note55 b/w photographs, 41 line illustrations, 24 maps, 1 table
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.