All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £9.02Trending at £10.53
- £8.36Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £9.34
- £5.64Trending at £7.39
About this product
- DescriptionRousseau forcefully describes the ideal of a democratic society, in which we live together as free and equal, and our politics focuses on the common good. Joshua Cohen explores this ideal, explaining why Rousseau thought that it was possible for human beings to live in such a society, and discussing the enduring importance of his political ideas.
- Author BiographyJoshua Cohen taught political philosophy at MIT from 1977-2006, and now teaches at Stanford in political science, philosophy, and law, where he is Marta Sutton Weeks Professor of Ethics in Society.
- Author(s)Joshua Cohen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleFounders of Modern Political & Social Thought
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight339 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.