All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on everything from the basics of opportunistic networks to modeling them, communicating through them and using them for collaboration and cooperation, this volume covers all aspects of the topic, including testbeds, tools and measurements.
- Author BiographyDr. Woungang is an Associate professor, Department of Computer Science, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada. Dr. Dhurandher is an Associate Professor, Division of Information Technology, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi, India. Dr. Anpalagan is a professor at Ryerson University. Dr. Vasilakos is a professor at the Dept. of Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Western Macedonia, Greece.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight806 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlagan Anpalagan,Athanasios V. Vasilakos,Isaac Woungang,Isaac Zhang,Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.