CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionSocrates is one of the most influential philosophers in western civilisation, and Plato his most famous pupil. The Euthyphro, Apology of Socrates, Crito and the death scene from the Phaedo are Plato's account of Socrates' trial and execution, and together they provide the most important depiction of Socrates' ideas.
- Author BiographyThomas Brickhouse is professor of Philosophy at Lynchburg College, USA. He is author of Socrates on Trial (OUP), Plato's Socrates (OUP) and Socrates the Philosopher (Westview). Nicholas Smith is professor of Philosophy at Lewis and Clark College, USA. He is author of many books on Plato and editor of Plato's Socrates with Thomas Brickhouse.
- Author(s)Nicholas D. Smith,Thomas C. Brickhouse
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- Series TitleRoutledge Philosophy Guidebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.