Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the career of one of the great survivors of the British film and television industry over more than sixty years, who directed landmark British films, worked at Twentieth Century Fox and Rank in Hollywood, moved to television series such as 'The Avengers' and re-emerged as a major director of science fiction and horror.
- Author BiographyGeoff Mayer is Chair of the Cinema Studies Program at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)Geoff Mayer
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBritish Film-Makers
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight277 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byBrian McFarlane,Neil Sinyard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.