All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings us to the crossroads of poetry, theory, the body, and cultural criticism. This title presents the poems that bring fresh vehemence to the author's examination of the shape of feminism, the male-dominated philosophical tradition, the daily forms of discourse, and the possibilities of language itself.
- Author BiographyLisa Robertson is the author of The Apothecary; XEclogue; Debbie: An Epic, nominated for the Governor General's Award in 1998; The Weather, awarded the Relit Poetry Prize; Occasional Work and Seven Walks from the Office for Soft Architecture, a Village Voice top book of 2004; Rousseau's Boat, which won the bp Nichol Chapbook Award; and Lisa Robertson's Magenta Soul Whip.
- Author(s)Lisa Robertson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleNew California Poetry
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 b/w photograph
- Weight27 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.