All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Laban was one of the leading dance theorists of the twentieth century. His work on dance analysis and notation raised the status of dance as both an art form and a scholarly discipline. This book presents an overview of Laban's life, work and influences.
- Author BiographyKaren K. Bradley is Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in Dance at the University of Maryland, College Park. She is a Certified Movement Analyst in Laban Movement Analysis.
- Author(s)Karen K. Bradley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRoutledge Performance Practitioners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byF. Chamberlain
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £8.95Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.