All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £12.46
- £14.78Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionProkofieff investigates the deepest mysteries of Rudolf Steiner's life and individuality and examines the earthly and supersensible aspects of the first Goetheanum, the implications of the Christmas Conference of 1923-24, and the Foundation Stone meditation.
- Author BiographySERGEI O. PROKOFIEFF, born in Moscow in 1954, studied painting and art history at the Moscow School of Art. He encountered anthroposophy in his youth, and soon made the decision to devote his life to it. He has been active as an author and lecturer since 1982, and in 1991 he co-founded the Anthroposophical Society in Russia. In Easter 2001 he became a member of the Executive Council of the General Anthroposophical Society in Dornach. He is the author of dozens of books, including May Human Beings Hear It!, The Occult Significance of Forgiveness and The Appearance of Christ in the Etheric.
- Author(s)Sergei O. Prokof'ev
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/1994
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight998 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Translated bySimon Blaxland-de Lange
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.