All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionRugby Skills, Tactics and Rules is a highly illustrated and straightforward discussion of the key components of rugby union. It features stunning photography from the 2011 World Cup to illustrate the very latest skills and tactics used at the highest level.
- Author BiographyTony Williams is a sports journalist and writer of over 25 books including All Blacks biographies and a Super-12 series. Former All Black Frank Bunce is a rugby legend and one of the greatest ever centres, with 55 tests to his name. He later played for Castres in France and for Bristol. He has also coached in Italy and New Zealand and now is a commentator as well as a high-performance coach at the International Rugby Academy.
- Author(s)Frank Bunce,Tony Williams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Out-of-print date23/06/2015
- Content NoteB&W line drawings, colour photos
- Weight564 g
- Width190 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.