Running Weblogs with Slash by Chromatic, Dave Krieger, Brian Aker (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.00+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.07Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA weblog is a cooperatively-authored daily newspaper for some defined community on the Net. Anyone who wants to get a weblog site up and running may find this book useful, particularly system administrators who do not have the time or background to learn all about Slash by reading the source code.
- Author Biographychromatic is a freelance writer and programmer living in the Northwest USA. He has been published by a handful of popular web sites, including Slashdot.org. He recently wrote the user manual for the Everything Engine, besides adding features and fixing bugs. chromatic was one of the earliest members of the PerlMonks programming community. In his spare time, he runs a free software project called Jellybean, a Perl Object Server built with some principles of XP. Brian Aker is the lead Slash developer. He currently works for VALinux/OSDN as a Slashdot Senior Architect and teaches the Perl certification course at the University of Washington. David Krieger is the system administrator for Foresight Institute's Slash site (http://nanodot.org). He has been programming since 1978 (in Perl since 1995), working in the software industry since 1992, and developing for the web since 1994. He was a founding director of Extropy Institute and an early administrator of the Extropians mailing list.
- Author(s)Brian Aker,Chromatic,Dave Krieger
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight464 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.