CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with 30 stylish, high-fashion knit designs to fit a woman's every mood, Runway Knits will inspire, challenge, and reward both new knitters and experts alike. Fashion veteran Karapetyan has been creating high-end knitwear for more than 15 years, consulting on designs for the likes of Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein.
- Author BiographyBerta Karapetyan founded The Karabella Company in 1993. It quickly became a coveted resource among New York's top designers for developing knit collections. Clientele includes Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Anna Sui, Banana Republic, and Gap. Berta later launched Karabella Yarns in New York City, a wholesale yarn division that has rapidly become one of the most innovative yarn companies today.
- Author(s)Berta Karapetyan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Note90 photographs, 30 line drawings
- Weight939 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.