All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSocial workers are typically trained in an urban context and are unprepared for the difficulties and challenges of rural social work yet rural areas experience the greatest need for licensed social workers.
- Author BiographyT. LAINE SCALES, PhD, is Professor of Higher Education and Associate Dean of the Graduate School at Baylor University, Waco, Texas. She taught social work for 17 years and has published in the areas of social welfare history, rural social work, religion in social work, and teaching with decision cases. CALVIN L. STREETER, PhD, is the Meadows Foundation Centennial Professor in the Quality of Life in the Rural Environment and former chair of the Community and Administrative Leadership Concentration in Social Work at The University of Texas at Austin. H. STEPHEN COOPER, PhD, is Associate Professor of Social Work and Associate Dean, College of Liberal and Applied Arts at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight660 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCalvin L. Streeter,H. Stephen Cooper,T. Laine Scales
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.