All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful first novel by the award-winning author of The Girls tells the story of two unlikely people--five-year-old Sharla and 70-year-old Addy--who are thrown together and end up transforming each other's lives forever.
- Author BiographyLori Lansens has written several films and is the author of the bestselling novel The Girls. She lives in California with her family.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Pagination387 pp
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £9.19
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £10.97
- £7.28Trending at £7.45
- £11.91Trending at £11.99
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.