All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionEighteen years after a tragic workplace accident, crooked lady Ema McKinley experienced an extraordinary healing miracle when Jesus appeared in her room on Christmas Eve.
- Author BiographyEma McKinley has appeared on the 700 Club, local television and radio broadcasts, and is a requested speaker across the country. In addition to public speaking, Ema enjoys writing poetry, praying with the needy, and loving people of all ages and backgrounds. Her compassion, sense of humor, and deep relationship with Jesus inspire many to trust deeper and live each day to the fullest. Today, Ema stands tall, walks without assistance, and praises the God who brought healing to her body. Cheryl Ricker has an Honors degree in Creative Writing from York University in Toronto, Ontario. She studied Theology at Christ For the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas, where she participated in drama outreach, street evangelism, and prison ministry. She has published news stories, poetry, articles, and devotionals, and speakes to audiences of all ages on trusting God's love, expecting the impossible, and growing in intimacy with Jesus.
- Author(s)Ema McKinley
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.