All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on John Ruskin as a teacher and on his greatest educational work, Fors Clavigera, the author examines Ruskin's varied roles in education, the development of his teaching philosophy and style, and his vision for educational reform.
- Author BiographySara Atwood has a PhD in English literature from the Graduate Center/CUNY. She is a Companion of the Guild of St. George and her publications include essays on Fors Clavigera and Ruskin and Darwin.
- Author(s)Sara Atwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 17 b&w illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.