All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Russell Long's public life and places it within the context of twentieth-century Louisiana, southern, and US national politics. In Louisiana, Long's politics arose out of the Longite/ Anti-Longite period of history. Yet he transcended many of those two groups' factional squabbles.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Martin is the Cheryl Courrege Burguieres/Board of Regents Professor of History and the director of the Center for Louisiana Studies at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He is also managing editor for Louisiana History. His articles have appeared in The Historian and Louisiana History, among others.
- Author(s)Michael S. Martin
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.