All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussian leaders have always considered the Balkans to be an area of special Russian interests. This work analyses Russia's policy from the death of communist Yugoslavia through the conflicts in Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo and Macedonia, to the 'war on terror' and disputes over the status of Kosovo in the mid-2000s.
- Author BiographyJAMES HEADLEY is Lecturer in Politics at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Author(s)James Headly
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £36.11
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
- £7.09Trending at £9.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.