All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines three bipolar relationships that have emerged as a result of the Eurasian energy triangle-Russia-Former Soviet Union region, Russia-EU, and Russia-China-and the ways in which they, along with Putin's foreign energy policy, relate to the debate between neorealism and neoliberal institutionalism.
- Author BiographyStylianos A. Sotiriou is lecturer at the International Hellenic University.
- Author(s)Stylianos A. Sotiriou
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note12 charts, 6 tables
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.01Trending at £17.27
- £29.47Trending at £31.70
- £27.15Trending at £30.47
- £9.18Trending at £9.42
- £13.77Trending at £15.13
- £12.24Trending at £13.05
- £3.91Trending at £5.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.