All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- Author(s)Olga Tabachnikova
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsA Word of Caution Introduction 1. The Language of Irrationalism? 2. Russia and the West. The Power of Illusion 3. On Russian Dreamers 4. Russian Eros: Love in the Context of Moral Philosophy 5. Towards the Question of the 'Man of Nature' and 'Man of Culture' in Russian Literature 6. Cases of Subversion. Chekhov and Brodsky: Under the Veneer of Rationalism (or: On the Concepts of Hot and Cold Blood as Philosophical Categories) 7. Rebellious Tradition: Russian Literary Laughter, between Poetry and Pain Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyOlga Tabachnikova is a Lecturer in Russian Studies at the University of Central Lancashire and Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Bath, UK. She holds a PhD in Mathematics and a PhD in Russian Literature and Philosophy. Previously she worked as a Research Officer and a Lecturer in Russian Cultural Studies at the University of Bath, and held a Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship at the Russian Department of the University of Bristol, UK, as well as the Entente Cordiale Scholarship to the Sorbonne, France.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.