All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.78Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a vast range of recently released archives in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, and Eastern Europe, this book offers an analysis of East-West relations from 1917 to 1989. It presents an account of politics and decision making at the highest levels of Soviet power.
- Author BiographyJonathan Haslam is professor of the history of international relations at the University of Cambridge, fellow of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, and a fellow of the British Academy.
- Author(s)Jonathan Haslam
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight908 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.