Ryanland: A No-frills Odyssey Across the New Europe by Philip Nolan (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.20Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround Europe on a no-frills odyssey.
- Author BiographyPhilip Nolan was born in Dublin in 1963. An award-winning travel writer, he has also worked for most Irish national newspapers, including the Sunday World, Sunday Press, Sunday Tribune and Evening Herald, and was deputy editor of Ireland on Sunday.
- Author(s)Philip Nolan
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication04/04/2007
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight202 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.