CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
S-BPM ONE: Setting the Stage for Subject-Oriented Business Process Management: First International Workshop, Karlsruhe, Germany, October 22, 2009, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.26Trending at £31.99
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the First Workshop on Subject-Oriented Business Process Management, S-BPM ONE 2009, held in Karlsruhe, Germany, in October 2009. This title features the papers that are organized in topical sections on visionary engagements; essential capabilities; and, penetration perspectives.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note63 Illustrations, black and white; X, 149 p. 63 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlbert Fleischmann,Christian Stary,Detlef G. Seese,Hagen Buchwald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.