CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £14.98Trending at £19.16
- £23.55Trending at £39.99
- £12.82Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- Description180 single best answer and multiple true/false questions, with detailed explanations, to aid revision for the Final FRCA exam.
- Author BiographyJames Nickells is Consultant Anaesthetist, Frenchay Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol. Benjamin Walton is Consultant in Critical Care and Anaesthesia, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol. The FRCAQ.com Writing Group is a collaborative organisation of 44 anaesthetists, one surgeon and four physicians who have either recently sat the Final FRCA or train anaesthetists in preparation for the exam.
- Author(s)Dr. Benjamin Walton,FRCAQ.COM Writers Group,James Nickells
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.