All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is the protocol that can make Internet telephony and instant messaging everyday realities.
- Author BiographyGONZALO CAMARILLO is the Principal Systems Expert with the Advanced Signaling Research Lab of Ericsson in Helsinki, Finland. An active participant in the IETF's SIP Working Group since its inception, he co-authored several contributions on SIP-related matters. He is also a frequent speaker at VoIP conferences and the Ericsson representative in the SIP Forum. He received an M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and another M.Sc. degree, also in Electrical Engineering, from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. He is continuing his studies as a Ph.D candidate at Helsinki University of Technology.
- Author(s)Gonzalo Camarillo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTelecommunications Demystified S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.