All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mathematics resource for secondary schools which emphasizes the relationship between mathematics and the world around us. Covering Years 9 to 11, this series consists of five sets of books, designed to suit pupils of different attainment: Y (yellow), R (red), B (blue), G (green) and A (amber).
- Author(s)School Mathematics Project
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/1987
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSchool Mathematics Project 11-16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date22/07/2003
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight284 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.47Trending at £6.77
- £5.45Trending at £7.24
- £6.36Trending at £6.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.38
- £7.94Trending at £8.64
- £5.00Trending at £7.45
- £5.66Trending at £6.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.