CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.07
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.03
- £8.24Trending at £11.47
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) architecture, deployment, equipment and services. This edition offers expanded coverage of SDH, SONET equipment and providers, OAM&P, and more. It also contains new coverage of virtual tributaries, and ring configuration and protection.
- Author BiographyWalter Goralski (Hopkins, MN) has more than 30 years of experience in the data communications field, including 14 years with AT&T. He is currently a Senior Course Developer and instructor at Juniper Networks[registered]. Walter has spent 15 years as an Adjunct Professor at Pace University Graduate School, where he designed and deployed their graduate program in telecommunications. Walter is a longstanding member of the IEEE, has written articles in numerous industry publications, and is the best-selling author of SONET, Second Edition and several other books on ADSL, VoIP, ATM and frame relay.
- Author(s)Walter J. Goralski
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1211 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.