All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate beginner's guide to SPSS and statistical analysis SPSS Statistics For Dummies is the fun and friendly guide to mastering SPSS. This book contains everything you need to know to get up and running quickly with this industry-leading software, with clear, helpful guidance on working with both the software and your data.
- Author BiographyKeith McCormick is an independent predictive analytics consultant, speaker, trainer, and author. Keith is the lead author of the IBM SPSS Modeler Cookbook. Jesus Salcedo is QueBIT's Director of Advanced Analytics Training and the former SPSS Curriculum Team Lead for IBM. Both have done extensive SPSS training. Aaron Poh is a business analyst supporting IT strategy, enterprise architecture, and analytics at Booz Allen Hamilton and serves as a director at the Institute for Supply Management Northern Virginia.
- Author(s)Aaron Poh,Jesus Salcedo,Keith McCormick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.20
- £13.86Trending at £15.69
- £41.00Trending at £49.78
- £8.19Trending at £11.98
- £23.41Trending at £25.40
- £20.64Trending at £22.01
- £17.46Trending at £19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.