All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth Moran
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight681 g
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgments Introduction Chapter 1. Ceremonial Consumption in Everyday Life Chapter 2. Food in Aztec Public Ritual Chapter 3. Aztec Myths, Cosmovision, and Food Chapter 4. Food and Ritual after the Conquest Epilogue. Some Final Thoughts on Food Appendix Notes Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyElizabeth Moran is an associate professor of art history at Christopher Newport University. She has been a Fulbright-Garcia Robles Scholar.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.