All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about how U.S. immigration policies and immigrants' gendered experiences stratify the well-being of Salvadoran mothers and fathers in the United States and their children who remain in El Salvador.
- Author BiographyLeisy Abrego is Assistant Professor of Chicana/o Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Leisy Abrego
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine534 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.