All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
About this product
- Author(s)Divya Vohora,S. B. Vohora
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Herbal Drugs: Wide Usage and Popularity Causes for Alienation from Modern Medicine Questions and Aims of the Study Toxicity and Adverse Effects of Herbal Drugs Introduction Incidence Classification and Factors Affecting Herbal Toxicity Risk Groups Global Picture The Indian Scene Introduction Single Plants Formulations Regulatory Aspects Introduction Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Benin Bhutan Botswana Brazil Burkina Faso Bulgaria Burundi Cameroon Canada Central African Republic Chad China Comoros Congo Czech Republic Denmark Ethiopia Equatorial Guinea Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Guinea Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Ireland Israel Japan Kenya Korea Maldives Mali Mauritius Myanmar Nepal Netherlands Nigeria Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tajikistan Thailand Turkey Uganda Ukraine United Kingdom United Republic of Tanzania United States Uzbekistan Zambia Critical Appraisal of the Available Data
- Author BiographyDr. Divya Vohora, M.Pharm., Ph.D., is a professor of pharmacology and in charge of the pharmaceutical medicine program for the Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard at New Delhi, India. She also is the assistant dean of Students' Welfare. She has more than 17 years of teaching and research experience and has published 90 publications (including 2 books, 5 book chapters, 21 reviews, and 62 research papers) in reputed national and international journals with more than 700 citations. Her major areas of interest are central nervous system (CNS) pharmacology (with an emphasis on epilepsy, neurodegenerative disorders, and cognitive functions), osteoporosis, histamine, and clinical pharmacology. Shashi B. Vohora, M.V.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., retired as a professor and head of the Department of Medical Elementology and Toxicology, Hamdard University, New Delhi. Earlier, he worked for the Indian Council of Medical Research at the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi; and later for the Institute of History of Medicine and Medical Research, New Delhi. He was an honorary project officer in the Drug Standardization Research Unit of the Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine at New Delhi. He has over 30 years of teaching, research, and editing experience with more than 200 research publications, including 18 books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.