All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the theory and practice of non-technical skills for safety. This guide covers the identification, training and evaluation of non-technical skills. It is intended for use by individuals who are studying or training these skills on Crew Resource Management (CRM) and other safety or human factors courses.
- Author BiographyRhona Flin (BSc, PhD Psychology) is Professor of Applied Psychology in the School of Psychology at the University of Aberdeen, UK. She is a Chartered Psychologist, a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Paul O'Connor (BSc, MSc, PhD Psychology) has carried out human factors research in a number of high risk industries and the military. Margaret Crichton (MA, MSc, PhD Psychology) is a Chartered Psychologist and founder of People Factor Consultants Ltd. She has published in both academic and industry journals.
- Author(s)Margaret Crichton,Paul O'Connor,Rhona Flin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.