CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1 fig.
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAnke Graness,Kai Kresse
- Table Of ContentsContents: Essays by H. Odera Oruka (1972-1995), e.g. Mythologies as African Philosophy (1972), Philosophy of Foreign Aid (1989), Ecophilosophy and Parental Earth Ethics (1994) - Excerpts from his books Sage Philosophy (1990) and The Philosophy of Liberty (1991) - Discussion of challenging and crucial points of Odera Oruka's works, by Kwasi Wiredu, Dismas A. Masolo, Sophie B. Oluwole, F. Ochieng'-Odhiambo, Gail Presbey, P.M. Dikirr, Oriare Nyarwath, Muyiwa Falaiye, and Ulrich Loelke - Tribute by Chaungo Barasa - Bibliography of Odera Oruka's writings.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Anke Graness studied philosophy at the University of Leipzig and Vienna, wrote her M.A. on African philosophy and works at the moment on her Ph.D. on Intercultural philosophy. Kai Kresse studied philosophy, African studies and German literature at the University of Hamburg and Vienna and pursues postgraduate studies at LSE, University of London. The Contributors: Kai Kresse, Kwasi Wiredu, Sophie Bosede Oluwole, 'Muyiwa Falaiye, F. Ochieng' Odhiambo, Patrick Maison Dikirr, Gail M. Presbey, Oriare Nyarwath, Ulrich Loelke, Dismas A. Masolo, Anke Graness
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.