Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.66Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe former Monty Python man, now turned global explorer, Michael Palin is back for yet another adventure, this time crossing the Sahara desert.
- Video Trailer
- Leading Role 1Humphrey Bogart
- Director 1Zoltan Korda
- Leading Role 2J. Carrol Naish
- Leading Role 3Lloyd Bridges
- Additional Roles byBruce Bennett,Dan Duryea,Rex Ingram,Patrick O'Moore,Louis Mercier
- ProducerHarry Joe Brown
- ScreenwriterZoltan Korda,James O'Hanlon,John Howard Lawson
- Score ComposerMiklos Rozsa
- EditorCharles Nelson
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2002
- GenreGeneral Interest (Leisure/Health)
- Additional GenrePlaces of Interest/Travel
- Subtitle LanguagesArabic,Bulgarian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English,Finnish,French,German,Greek,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Icelandic,Italian,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Spanish,Swedish,Turkish
- Running Time236 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- multimediaserie...17 Jun, 2011by
It was a joy to watch this dvd, as i had already read the book. good value.
Perfect condition and a great dvd, read book so this just adds to the whole experience. Been reading his other adventures and collecting all the relevant dvds.
- badgersbullies17 Oct, 2010by
Sahara (DVD 2002)
Excellent film well worth the money ..............................................................................
- flynn777777722 Mar, 2010by
A first-rate black and white World War 2 action adventure made in 1943 and starring the legendary Humphrey Bogart as hard-bitten U.S Sgt. Joe Gunn in charge of a rag-tag group of Allied troops fighting their way across North Africa. Fine set pieces and good support from the likes of Bruce Bennett, Dan Duryea and Rex Ingram. Directed by Zoltan Korda and well worth a look. Thank you.
- mcs180706 Jan, 2009by
Great DVD. No scatches on the disc. Casing excellent.
I am a fan of Michael Palin. Not only his films but his TV documentries. I bought this as it was the last one i needed for the whole collection of his round the world adventures. I'm very pleased with it and now I can watch them all in order of when they were made. Martin. Stoke-on Trent.
- wizpan3903 Jun, 2008by
As always Michael Palin at his most interesting.
I have many of Mr. Palins audio books that I listen to while sat on many planes when travelling with my job. I wanted to see the DVD of what I have been listening to as I always enjoy Michaels trips.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £3.97Trending at £4.67
- £32.45Trending at £33.79
- £34.15Trending at £39.83
- £16.95Trending at £17.09
- £35.99Trending at £36.81
- £16.89Trending at £24.20
- £4.99Trending at £8.06