All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of her first book in 1974, Edith Wyschogrod has been at the forefront of the fields of Continental philosophy and philosophy of religion. This book examines and display the influence of Wyschogrod's work in essays that take up the thematics of influence in a variety of contexts.
- Author BiographyERIC BOYNTON is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Allegheny College. MARTIN KAVKA is Associate Professor of Religion at Florida State University. He is the author of Jewish Messianism and the History of Philosophy.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width5830 mm
- Height3895 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEric Boynton,Martin Kavka
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.