CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionSalads are a fresh and tasty way to eat well. This cookbook contains salad recipes for main courses, starters and sides. It shows various combinations of ingredients. It also features seafood salads and chicken salads and salads made with cheeses, sausages, duck, beef, pork or lamb.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Essentials
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight470 g
- Width205 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.