All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the law and practice relating to factoring and invoice finance, this book discusses the various forms, uses, and methods by which factoring can help businesses, and offers coverage of the legal background in which such services operate. It also examines important developments in Case Law.
- Author(s)F.R. Salinger,Nigel Davidson,Noel Ruddy,Simon Mills
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Out-of-print date27/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.