Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses the hazard posed to engineering structures by salt weathering, which is an increasing one because of such diverse factors such as the spread of irrigation and high levels of atmospheric pollution.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goudie and Heather Viles School of Geography, University of Oxford, UK
- Author(s)Andrew S. Goudie,Heather A. Viles
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/1997
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight520 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.