All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of memory regimes in popular and official Chilean thought.
- Author BiographyLessie Jo Frazier is Assistant Professor of Gender Studies and Adjunct Assistant Professor of History at Indiana University, Bloomington. She is a coeditor of Gender's Place: Feminist Anthropologies of Latin America.
- Author(s)Lessie Jo Frazier
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Culture
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note13 illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.