All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory Italian program that introduces students to Italian life and culture while furthering their skills to understand and express common words and phrases in Italian.
- Author BiographyCarla Larese Riga received her Master of Arts from Stanford University and has worked toward a PhD at the University of California, Berkley. She has over 30 years of experience as a dedicated professor of Italian at various institutions, including Santa Clara University, Stanford University, Foothill College, and De Anza College. She is a scholar of romance languages and is fluent in Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Author(s)Carla Larese Riga
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £18.45Trending at £19.19
- £17.65Trending at £17.80
- £7.70Trending at £7.88
- £6.18Trending at £7.05
- £13.40Trending at £13.93
- £12.70Trending at £13.92
- £12.10Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.